Product Owner Backend (f/d/m)
At Bringmeister, member of Rockaway Capital group, we aim to be the market leader for online groceries in Germany. We work hard every day on creating and delivering perfect online grocery shopping experience and add value to our customer‘s lives by giving them more time to do the things they love to do. Every day the webshop team aims to create an online shop and competitive infrastructure that is oriented towards the needs of our customers.
As part of our Scrum team, we are looking for you, a Product Owner (f/d/m ). You support us in our Berlin headquarters creating an enjoyable shopping experience for our customers and improve our web and app products.
What you will do
- You will join our Backend Team and lead the development of our backend with strong focus on voucher and checkout logics
- You maximize the value for our customers by creating an enjoyable shopping experience, identifying the right solutions for their needs
- You are a key contact across all departments about development and improvement of features that enhances our customer experience
- You work with your relevant KPIs in order to permanently evaluate the current product set-up and identify product gaps
- You define product requirements, strategy and a with a dedicated customer focus by coordinating all relevant processes between your peers, software engineers, designers and other experts.
Who we are looking for
- You have 2+ years experience as a Product Owner in an agile software development environment
- You are watching the online and ecommerce market closely and recognize trends that enhance customer and user experience
- You have a record of successfully released features
- SCRUM, user stories and user centric development don’t have any secrets for you.
- You are a team player with strong communication skills who can lead discussions that combine user, technical and business language.
- You can read between the lines trying to identify the real issue not just healing the symptoms.
- You are able to communicate in German at a basic level.
What do we offer
- An opportunity in a very dynamic, innovative and rapidly growing market
- A fun and ambitious crowd of people embarking on one of the toughest challenges in e-commerce
- Strong commitment and support of Rockaway Capital in executing the company’s strategy and vision
- Employee benefits like delivery discount on Bringmeister deliveries, free fruits, drinks at work and Job ticket opportunity for public transport
- We are part of the Food Tech Campus in the heart of Berlin-Moabit, where you will meet a food-loving and innovative community
Haben wir Dein Interesse geweckt?
Dann freuen wir uns auf Deine vollständigen Bewerbungsunterlagen!