Project Manager – Commercial Team (f/d/m)
At Bringmeister, member of Rockaway Capital group, we aim to be the market leader for online groceries in Germany. We work hard every day on creating and delivering perfect online grocery shopping experience and add value to our customer‘s lives by giving them more time to do the things they love to do.
As part of our Commercial Team, we are looking for you, a Project Manager (f/d/m). You support the Chief Commercial Officer to create, drive and implement a strategic framework within the departments Marketing, Sales and Category Management. By driving cross-functional projects & milestones you will make out of our department the Growth engine of our company to become the Leader of egrocery in Germany.
What can you expect?
- Support to develop and drive the Commercial Department strategic direction and enable the Growth strategy of our company.
- Ensure communication process and follow up implementation of commercial Department Strategy
- Help manage strategic priority projects
- Monitor Project Progress and Set Deadlines
- Coordinate topics and projects
- Solve Issues That Arise
- Manage the Money: Strategic & financial analysis of potential collaborations, including the development of business cases
- Support seasonal/yearly financial planning processes
- Coordinate and follow up on strategic business plan implementation
- Evaluate Project Performance: Feedback and facilitate sharing of best practices or improvement ideas
- Brief research needs in close alignment with Brand Strategy to Intelligence Hub
What should you bring?
- Advanced scientific degree and / or MBA, min. Bachelor’s degree in any life science field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 5 years of relevant commercial experience, including identification, validation and execution of strategic business opportunities ideally in Retail or eCommerce
- Experience in leveraging agile methods like SCRUM or Kanban to achieve exceptional results
- Proactive problem solver with hands on approach
- Experience and in-depth understanding of complex project management
- Flexible, adaptable and open to changes
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent communication in English and German are required
- Strong Drive to succeed and deliver against expectations
- Ability to manage, develop and motivate internal and external project teams
What do we offer?
- An opportunity in a very dynamic, innovative, and rapidly growing market
- Employment with an innovative, future-oriented organization
- A fun and ambitious crowd of people embarking on one of the toughest challenges in e-commerce
- Strong commitment and support of Rockaway Capital in executing the company’s strategy and vision
- Attractive motivational remuneration package
Haben wir Dein Interesse geweckt?
Dann freuen wir uns auf Deine vollständigen Bewerbungsunterlagen!