(Senior) Data Engineer (f/d/m)
At Bringmeister, member of Rockaway Capital group, we aim to be the market leader for online groceries in Germany. We work hard every day on creating and delivering perfect online grocery shopping experience and add value to our customer‘s lives by giving them more time to do the things they love to do. Every day the webshop team aims to create an online shop and competitive infrastructure that is oriented towards the needs of our customers.
To strengthen our team in Berlin, we are looking for a (Senior) Data Engineer (f/d/m). Working closely with our management and all our departments, you will be a member of our Business Intelligence team in Berlin. Our team consolidates data from the web store, merchandise management system, delivery logistics and accounting to derive specific recommendations for action for our specialist departments. We combine business and technical expertise with analytical know-how and set the tone for successful corporate management by developing key performance indicator systems that explain complex operational and financial relationships.
- Development of reporting and KPI requirements in cooperation with the business units
- Design, implementation, adaptation and monitoring of ELT processes
- Implementation of data streaming pipelines for realtime data processing
- Development of database structures and ensuring high data quality
- Development of a state of the art data plattform with Databricks
- Work on advanced analytics/ machine learning projects in cross functional teams with real impact
- At least 3 years of professional experience
- Knowledge in database design, especially in data warehouse design
- Very good SQL knowledge
- Experience in the use of ELT tools like dbt or Delta Live Tables
- Experience in streaming technologies like Nifi or Kinesis
- Knowledge of Python is an advantage
- CI/CD and version Control
What we offer
- An opportunity in a very dynamic, innovative and rapidly growing market
- Individual work life balance with flexible working hours and hybrid work models, 37 working hours per week as well as 30 vacation days
- Room for your creativity – we welcome your fresh ideas, which you can always bring to the table
- Working with a modern tech stack and free choice of your working tools
- Employee benefits like delivery discount on Bringmeister deliveries, free fruits, drinks at work and Job ticket opportunity for public transport
- We are part of the Food Tech Campus in the heart of Berlin-Moabit, where you will meet a food-loving and innovative community
Haben wir Dein Interesse geweckt?
Dann freuen wir uns auf Deine vollständigen Bewerbungsunterlagen!