(Senior) Software Engineer – Frontend (f/d/m)
At Bringmeister, member of Rockaway Capital group, we aim to be the market leader for online groceries in Germany. We work hard every day on creating and delivering perfect online grocery shopping experience and add value to our customer‘s lives by giving them more time to do the things they love to do. Every day the webshop team aims to create an online shop and competitive infrastructure that is oriented towards the needs of our customers.
As part of our Scrum team, we are looking for you, a Software Engineer (f/d/m). You support us in our Berlin headquarters creating an enjoyable shopping experience for our customers and improve our web product.
What you can expect?
- You will join our shop frontend SCRUM Team that constantly improves our shop Bringmeister.de based on React, which accesses our backend via GraphQL.
- You design the software architecture of our frontend and always keep an eye on different browsers and devices during development.
- You support the continuous improvement of the product by proactively contributing your own ideas and suggestions for improvement.
Who we are looking for?
- You have several years of relevant professional experience, ideally in the development of e-commerce shops.
- You have very good knowledge of various front-end technologies (e.g. React, Typescript, next.js).
- You are familiar with the advantages and disadvantages of common frameworks from your own work and you always choose the right tool for the job.
- Ideally, you already have experience with React and React Native.
- You are aware of modern software tools. You sharpen your knowledge about them regularly and are happy to pass it on to colleagues.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- SCRUM, user stories and user centric development don’t have any secrets for you.
- You are able to communicate in German at a basic level.
What do we offer?
- An opportunity in a very dynamic, innovative and rapidly growing market
- A fun and ambitious crowd of people embarking on one of the toughest challenges in e-commerce
- Strong commitment and support of Rockaway Capital in executing the company’s strategy and vision
- Employee benefits like delivery discount on Bringmeister deliveries, free fruits, drinks at work and Job ticket opportunity for public transport
- We are part of the Food Tech Campus in the heart of Berlin-Moabit, where you will meet a food-loving and innovative community
Haben wir Dein Interesse geweckt?
Dann freuen wir uns auf Deine vollständigen Bewerbungsunterlagen!