Senior Software Engineer – Java/Kotlin Backend (f/d/m)
At Bringmeister, member of Rockaway Capital group, we aim to be the market leader for online groceries in Germany. We work hard every day on creating and delivering perfect online grocery shopping experience and add value to our customer‘s lives by giving them more time to do the things they love to do. Every day the webshop team aims to create an online shop and competitive infrastructure that is oriented towards the needs of our customers.
As part of our Research and Development Team, we are looking for you, a Senior Software Engineer (f/d/m). You support us in our Berlin headquarters creating an enjoyable shopping experience for our customers and improve our web and app products.
- You will join our backend SCRUM Team on the further development of our Java-based microservices.
- You develop a wide variety of new functionalities in various subsystems and services with a high degree of personal responsibility.
- You will help design the software architecture and continuously improve the code quality.
- In addition, you are responsible for the further development of the associated overall IT architecture (microservices architecture, connection of the merchandise management systems, etc.).
- Tech Stack: Kotlin, Spring Boot, AWS (Kinesis, DynamoDB, ECS), Docker, Event-Driven, REST-APIs, Micro-Services
- You have 4+ years professional experience, ideally in the development of e-commerce shops.
- You have experience in the design of restful APIs and in the connection of external interfaces.
- You are familiar with JVM-based technologies such as Java, Groovy, Spring Boot, Gradle, Kotlin.
- Development for a cloud infrastructure (AWS) is nothing new to you.
- Ideally, you already have experience with Terraform, functional programming and domain driven design.
- You are familiar with DevOps and Continuous Delivery
What we offer
- Be part of the innovative Food Tech Campus in the heart of Berlin-Moabit, where you will meet a food enthusiastic community
- Regular team events and working lunches
- A range of employee benefits – from an employee discount on Bringmeister orders to a subsidy for your BVG ticket
- Daily delicious fruit baskets and free beverages
- Continuous training and personal growth – we also create the necessary freedom for this
- A relaxed working environment and the free choice of your dress code are a matter of course
- Work-life balance with 37 working hours per week and 30 days of vacation
Haben wir Dein Interesse geweckt?
Dann freuen wir uns auf Deine vollständigen Bewerbungsunterlagen!