Software Engineer – QA / Test (f/d/m)
At Bringmeister, member of Rockaway Capital group, we aim to be the market leader for online groceries in Germany. We work hard every day on creating and delivering perfect online grocery shopping experience and add value to our customer‘s lives by giving them more time to do the things they love to do. Every day the webshop team aims to create an online shop and competitive infrastructure that is oriented towards the needs of our customers.
As part of our Scrum team, we are looking for you, a Software Engineer QA (f/d/m). You support us in our Berlin headquarters creating an enjoyable shopping experience for our customers and improve our web and app products.
What can you expect?
- Your goal is to establish a flawless and bug-free shopping experience for our customers.
- You know the best tools to ensure a high test coverage across the whole shop system.
- While developing test strategies you have the adjacent systems in mind to ensure that you look at the whole picture and you also take customer feedback into account to identify potential gaps.
- You are part of the shop team that develops the frontend and backend for Bringmeister.de and Bringmeister App.
- You develop and document automated test scenarios and test strategies, for the existing systems and for new features in order to meet Bringmeister’s high quality standards.
- Together with our Product Owners and Engineering teams, you introduce best practices for our QA processes for all of our solutions.
- You expand our existing monitoring and support introducing further error alerting.
What should you bring?
- You have 2+ years’ experience with automated testing of applications, e.g. through acceptance or integration tests.
- Ideally you have experience with testing both backend and frontend software, including web and app.
- You have experience with common monitoring and logging solutions, e.g. DataDog.
- You have very good knowledge of English and German.
- You are characterized by excellent communication skills.
What do we offer?
- An opportunity in a very dynamic, innovative and rapidly growing market
- A fun and ambitious crowd of people embarking on one of the toughest challenges in e-commerce
- Strong commitment and support of Rockaway Capital in executing the company’s strategy and vision
- Employee benefits like delivery discount on Bringmeister deliveries, free fruits, drinks at work and Job ticket opportunity for public transport
- We are part of the Food Tech Campus in the heart of Berlin-Moabit, where you will meet a food-loving and innovative community
Haben wir Dein Interesse geweckt?
Dann freuen wir uns auf Deine vollständigen Bewerbungsunterlagen!